BLACK-T shock absorber Type Stage3 for BMW RnineT / Racer / Pure 2017 - 2021
More performance and comfort for your BMW RnineT / Racer / Pure with the Black-T shock absorber Type Stage3 . Wether you set off to ride through many curves or to have a nice tour with your friends, the great adjusting range allows you to get a better setting of balance and damping as you could with the standard components. The Stage3 emulsion shock absorber can be adjusted via a hand wheel that adjusts the hydraulic spring preload. to be adapted to the load of the big travel luggage. The finely adjusted damping allows you to fine-tune the bike for any road condition and intended use, regardless of motorways/fast roads, country roads, country lanes or a speedy, ambitious driving style. The new dimension of chassis for your BMW RnineT / Racer / Pure.
Facts at a glance:
- This shock absorber is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience with the BMW RnineT.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
- If only one component is changed, optimal handling will not be achieved.
Properties of the Black-T Stage3 shock absorber:
- The shock absorber housing is made of aluminium. This results in lowest possible weight.
- Fitted with special low-friction seals with integrated Teflon back-up ring for low wear and long durability of the shock absorber.
- Emulsion construction and finer responses of the shock absorber.
- Large 16 mm piston rod made of chromium-molybdenum steel for maximum stability and durability
- 46 mm damping piston with special Touratech setup.
- The suspension spacer is fitted with sturdy stainless steel bushings for the fastening screws. This gives the fastening screw a firm, backlash-free fit, even at highest loads.
- All assemblies and components are designed for intensive touring use.
- High End hydraulic preload via an easily accessible, well positioned hand wheel.
- Fully service-enabled. This allows permanent maximum ride dynamics.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual
"Optional" also available with black exchange spring
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg aditional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs by fitting a spring with a higher spring rate. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.
f you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.