Tankbag Ambato Exp pro BMW R1200GS od roku 2013 / R1250GS
It fits like a made-to-measure suit!
As we develop and offer the exclusive base plates and strong attachment kits for our robust tank bags for each specific vehicle, it is a given that a perfect fit with no play at all should be achieved!
The "Ambato Exp" is also notable for the expansion option with an all-round zipper; small items can easily be stored under the adjustable elastic strap on the back.
Thanks to the water-repellent cable hole, it's now easy to charge a mobile phone in the tank bag -plus the side pockets have an expansion pleat, which means there's even more room inside them than you would think.
You'll be extremely impressed by the long list of special features.
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon - it is certified Cordura fabric, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 Dtex Cordura
- Outer pockets and inserts made from 560 Dtex Cordura
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Strong, ergonomic carry handle for practical transportation away from the bike
- All-round zip for easy expansion
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Inner pocket with Velcro closure in top cover for maps, documents etc.
- Organiser with small inner pocket inside the top cover for toll cards, credit cards and loops for pens or a small torch
- Quick-release plastic buckles on the front
- Large, strong and secure Velcro fastener on the back
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Can be removed in seconds for refuelling
- Map pocket with Velcro fastener and large opening included
- Carry straps for use as a shoulder bag or rucksack are included
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Foamed base plate with non-slip, rubber-coated underside and seamless neoprene inside
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Waterproof inner bags available separately
- Optional rain cover available
- Water-repellent insert for camera equipment available
- The special design of the side pockets means no additional "horn guards" are needed
- Practical, spacious side pockets with generous expansion flap
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Water-resistant cable grommet for a charging cable or other power supply
- Unobstructed view of instruments and fitted navigation devices
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting "universal" attachment kits - these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the
- To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike - they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations as is often the case.
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary! (Item number 01-101-0100-0)
Size: (L x W x H) approx. ca. 37 x 27 x 22/32 cm
Volume: approx. 13/20 litres