BLACK-T lowering shock (-30mm) Stage3 with reservoir for Indian FTR 1200 / FTR 1200 S (2019-2021)
This shock absorber is perfect for reducing the seat height (-30mm) on the INDIAN FTR 1200 / FTR 1200 S. The Black-T spring preload allows easy and precise adjustment of the motorbike - balance to your requirements. The Stage3 shock absorber's balancing reservoir enables the high-performance separating piston design. The separate adjustability of rebound and compression complete the high-end fine tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter if motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A lowering with driving dynamics for your INDIAN FTR 1200 / FTR 1200 S.
The most important facts:
- We recommend that you have the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist garage.
- The shock absorber is configured and prepared for the Indian FTR 1200 / FTR 1200 S based on our experience.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- IMPORTANT: We seriously advise against sliding the fork tubes up in the fork clamp.
This has an extremely adverse effect on the motorbike's handling.
To ensure the parked stability of your motorbike after it has been lowered, we recommend using shorter kick stand and/or the centre stand.
- Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil - separating piston design -30mm
- Adjustable spring preload with tool
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- 30 click adjustable compression damping
- High & low speed compression adjustable
- 16 mm piston rod
- 46 mm piston diameter
The basic set-up installed here is designed for riders up to 100 kg plus motorbike clothing. Adjustments for much higher loads or other unusual requirements are possible. The shock absorber will then be individually adapted to your needs.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Black-T Stage3 shock absorber -30mm
- ABE documents (online)
- Conversion and assembly instructions
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555
Please use our chassis check sheet and send us the completed form.