BLACK-T Twin-Shock Set Stage3 with reservoir for Harley Davidson FLH / FLTR Road Glide / Road King / Street Glide 2015-2020 (length 12 inch)
The Black-T Stereo Shock Set Stage3 is a true suspension upgrade for your Harley Davidson. The Black-T spring preload allows easy and precise adjustment of the motorbike - balance to your requirements. The Stage3 shock absorber's balancing reservoir enables the high-performance separating piston design. The separate adjustability of rebound and compression complete the high-end fine tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter if motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A completely new experience of comfort and driving dynamics for your Harley Davidson.
The most important facts:
- We recommend that you have the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist garage.
- The shock absorber is configured and prepared for the Harley Davidson
- FLHR ROADKING SPECIAL
- FLHTKL ULTRA LIMITED LOW
- FLHX STREET GLIDE
- FLHXS STREET GLIDE SPECIAL
- FLTRX ROAD GLIDE
- FLTRXS ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL
based on our experience.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- 2x Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil - separating piston design
- Adjustable spring preload with tools
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- 30 click adjustable compression damping
- High & low speed compression adjustable
- 16 mm piston rod
- 36 mm piston diameter
The basic set-up installed here is designed for riders up to 100 kg plus motorbike clothing. Adjustments for much higher loads or other unusual requirements are possible. The shock absorber will then be individually adapted to your needs.
Scope of delivery:
- 2 ready-to-install Black-T Stage3 shock absorbers.
- Length 12 inch / 304.8mm
- ABE documents (online)
- Conversion and assembly instructions
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555
Please use our chassis check sheet and send us the completed form.