Touratech heritage jeans "Titanium", men
Want to ride in jeans to the baker? No possibility to get changed at
your goal but just want to take the bike because of the good weather? Or
you just like your comfortable jeans more? No problem! Style and
security do not have to be mutually exclusive! The Touratech Heritage
jeans "Titanium" are THE state-of-the-art bike jeans!
Thanks to its full Twaron®-cover, the Titanium offer a great protection and stand safety tests better than most bike trousers. These bike jeans made in the EU are also good as leisure or everyday jeans. The modern cut and the practical Velcro strap at the trouser leg allow you to combine it with bike boots for the track, with sport shoes for a Sunday trip or even with stylish leather shoes for a meeting of the Executive Board. The included knee protectors can be quickly and easily put on and removed thanks to nearly invisible zips. The hip protectors complete the safety kit.
Thanks to high-tensile properties, aramid tissues like the Twaron® utilized here are the basis material for cut protective trousers or bulletproof vests.
- Biker jeans made of top-quality DENIM jeans cloth
- Completely lined with Twaron® (aramid)
- Connecting loop to combine it with the suit jacket
- Tested after EN 13595-1:2012
- Knee protectors: EN1621-1, can be removed from the outside and adjusted
- Hip protectors: EN1621-1, can be easily removed from the outside and adjusted
- Preformed knees
- Velcro strap at the trouser legs
- Made in EU
- Outer material: 100% cotton (DENIM Stretch); 12,5 oz
- Inner material: 100% polyester
- Aramid inlays: 100% Twaron®; 260 gr