BLACK-T Twin-Shock Set Stage2 for Harley Davidson FLH / FLTR Road Glide / Road King / Street Glide 2015-2020 (length 12 inch)
More performance and comfort for your Harley Davidson with the Black-T shockabsobers Stage2. Whether you're heading out for a leisurely weekend ride with friends or a sporty ride, the wide range of adjustment allows perfect adjustment of balance and damping. The Stage2 shock absorber can be adjusted for 2-person operation and/or luggage by means of an adjustment tool. This brings the Harley Davidson back into the correct riding balance. The rebound adjustment completes the necessary fine-tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter whether motorways, national roads, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style.
A completely new experience of riding dynamics for your Harley Davidson .
The most important facts:
- We recommend that you have the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist garage.
- The shock absorber is configured based on our experience for the Harley Davidson
- FLHR ROADKING SPECIAL
- FLHTKL ULTRA LIMITED LOW
- FLHX STREET GLIDE
- FLHXS STREET GLIDE SPECIAL
- FLTRX ROAD GLIDE
- FLTRXS ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL
and adjusted ready to ride.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil emulsion design
- Adjustable spring preload with tools
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- 16 mm piston rod
- 36 mm piston diameter
The basic set-up installed here is designed for riders weighing up to 100 kg plus motorbike clothing. Adjustments for much higher loads or other unusual requirements are possible. The shock absorber will then be individually adapted to your needs.
Scope of delivery:
- 2 ready-to-install Black-T Stage2 shock absorbers.
- Length 12 inch / 304.8mm
- Adjustment tool
- ABE documents (online)
- Assembly instructions
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555
Please use our chassis check sheet and send us the completed form.